An effective remedy for pain in the legs
Leg pain has many causes. It can be the result of rigorous exercise, poor circulation, trapped or inflamed nerves, or a symptom of the immobility associated with other conditions. Whatever the cause, it has a serious impact on quality of waking life and also effects our sleep, often causing insomnia.
Regular use of Pranamat ECO can:
- Block the experience of pain by stimulating the production of endorphins, which bond preferentially to the μ-opioid receptors in the brain;
- Reduce inflammation – the underlying cause of many problems in the body;
- Improve circulation, breaking the numbness-pain cycle;
- Relax contractures in the muscles, releasing trapped nerves;
- Free you from the pain = immobility = low-endorphin-production = pain cycle;
- Aid in restful sleep.
Forget about leg pain forever
The effective treatment of leg pain, in the comfort of your own home, with regular Pranamat ECO massage that eliminates pain in a natural and simple way:
- Massage stimulates the release of endorphins, natural painkillers that block pain effectively;
- Massage eliminates muscle-spasms and tension, the main causes of leg pain and pain in the cervical spine;
- Another common cause of leg pain is inflammation of the muscle fibers. Regular massage reduces the inflammatory process, effectively relieving chronic pain in the legs;
- Finally, the massage improves blood circulation and oxygenates the cells. This has a positive effect not only on the problem area, but throughout your entire body.
Alleviate leg pain in just 15-30 minutes!
For acute pain, massage only the problem areas for 5-7 minutes. If you have chronic pain, use Pranamat ECO between for 15 and 30 minutes, twice a day. Treat leg pain quickly and effectively. Change position every so often so that the lotus flowers act on different parts of the body.
Lie down shirtless on the Pranamat ECO mat for 15 to 30 minutes a day.
Use the Pranamat ECO pillow so that the lotus flowers massage extends to the neck and head.
Change position to concentrate the massage in the areas where you feel more pain.
Place the Pranamat ECO pillow under your lower back if you want to increase the intensity of the effect in that area.