Massage is a highly effective way to get rid of all kinds of pain. Regular use of the Pranamat ECO massage mat significantly reduces the discomfort of back pain. Unlike the use of painkillers, massage not only eliminates symptoms but also targets the source of the pain. The Pranamat ECO massage mat is composed of lotus-shaped massage elements; thanks to this patented shape, the mat provides a deep massage to your muscles and quickly eliminates nervous tension and cramps, ensuring well-being through your entire body.
- eliminates back pain
- takes only 15-30 minutes a day
- stimulates the release of endorphins, which act as a natural painkiller
- eliminates muscle tension and cramps
- reduces inflammation
- supports both physical and mental well-being
Forget about pain forever!
Start healing your back effectively and comfortably at home thanks to regular massages that reduce pain in a natural and simple way:
- Massage eliminates muscle spasms and tension, which are the main causes of back pain and pain in the cervical spine.
- Inflammation of muscle fibers is another common cause of back pain. Regular massage reduces
- the inflammatory process, relieving chronic back pain.
- Massage improves blood circulation and oxygenates cells, which has a positive effect not only on areas affected by pain but also on other parts of the body.
Eliminate pain just in 15-30 minutes!
When you suffer from acute pain, massage the problem area for just 5-7 minutes. If you suffer from chronic pain, use the Pranamat ECO massage mat for 15-30 minutes twice a day. Do simple exercises to aid your back pain quickly and effectively. Change your position from time to time so that the mat’s "lotus flowers" can stimulate different parts of your body.
Lie down naked on the therapeutic manual massage mat for 15 to 30 minutes every day.
We highly recommend using the Pranamat ECO together with the Pranamat ECO pillow, to massage your neck.
The massage should focus on the areas where you feel the most pain. The zones of the body where the Pranamat ECO has the greatest effect are the back, shoulders, neck, waist, hips, feet and hands.
You may place the Pranamat ECO pillow underneath your lower back for more intense massage of the lumbar area.